Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,955 (元9,457) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)