Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.723 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,244 (元9,693) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)