Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,744 (元9,601) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (40 minutes ago)