Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,027 (元8,750) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)