Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 42% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,989 (元11,159) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (31 minutes ago)