Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.488 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,852 (9,425元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)