Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,808 (﷼ 66,260,640) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)