Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,777 (﷼ 38,971,296) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)