Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07524 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,232 (2,581,347 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)