Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07164 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,033 (1,954,586 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)