Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07098 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,871 (1,998,839 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)