Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07129 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,047 (1,894,215 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)