Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07123 INR / KPW *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,498 (1,719,668 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)