Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,485 (Bs 68,578,259) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)