Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.277 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,217 ($U69,051) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)