Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.161 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 50% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,991 ($U73,124) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)