Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,828 ($U58,157) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)