Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10357 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,008 (CH$1,187,675) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)