Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09941 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,016 (CH$915,582) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)