Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10373 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,799 (CH$1,068,117) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)