Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.776 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,248 (11,073 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)