Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.242 INR / HRK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,545 (10,989 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)