Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09791 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,253 (CH$1,034,101) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)