Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,332 (S/. 3,827) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)