Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,972 (S/. 4,251) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)