Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.831 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨98,640 (S/. 4,735) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (15 minutes ago)