Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,952 ($1,513) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)