Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,170 ($3,304) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)