Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨67,864 (€903) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)