Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,706 (€937) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)