Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.189 INR / MKD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,261 (73,373 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)