Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,767 (€1,483) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)