Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,460 (R$ 7,080) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)