Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 INR / CVE
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,627 (199,307 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)