Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.738 INR / CVE
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,341 (192,871 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)