Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨77,023 ($b8,257) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (20 minutes ago)