Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,386 ($b10,422) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)