Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.500 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,359 ($b11,406) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (39 minutes ago)