Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.033 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,523 (R 27,324) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)