Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,363 (ARS $19,243) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (35 minutes ago)