Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.365 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨53,266 (ARS $15,831) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)