Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,518 ($1,056) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (29 minutes ago)