Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨81,656 ($1,248) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)