Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,000 ($1,248) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)