Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,627 (R$ 5,248) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)