Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,957 (R$ 6,600) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)