Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,148 (R$ 4,327) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)