Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.186 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,435 (R$ 5,912) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)