Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,135 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,498 (R$ 5,255) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)