Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨98,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨76,100 (E£ 20,728) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)