Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨43,111 (E£ 10,138) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)