Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.682 INR / EGP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,851 (E£ 16,257) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)