Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.747 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,193 (15,511 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)