Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.235 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 91% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,810 (17,569 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)