Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.558 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 70% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,864 (13,482 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)