Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.625 INR / TTD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,229 (12,906 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)