Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.140 INR / PGK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,610 (5,542 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)