Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.662 INR / PGK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,016 (4,680 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)