Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19010 INR / NGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,599 (571,279 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)