Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10765 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,503 (1,026,511 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)