Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.182 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,335 (R 14,151) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)