Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.934 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,572 (R 27,478) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)