Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.810 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,472 (R 22,343) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)