Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 INR / HTG
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,619 (151,900 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)