Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,554 (€1,820) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (44 minutes ago)