Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,302 (€1,470) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (42 minutes ago)