Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,408 (€1,172) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)