Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,604 (€1,251) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)