Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.062 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,765 (£1,679) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)