Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,674 (R$ 5,840) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)