Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,549 (R$ 5,848) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (about 1 hour ago)