Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,439 (R$ 3,861) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)