Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.573 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,916 (R$ 4,176) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)