Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,635 (R$ 6,444) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)