Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,746 (₨ 120,928) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)