Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11069 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 155% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,912 (2,158,488 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)