Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12212 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 137% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨242,239 (1,983,555 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (31 minutes ago)