Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11706 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 132% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,810 (1,527,520 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)