Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12041 INR / XAF
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 131% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,993 (1,901,728 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (42 minutes ago)