Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,281 (€947) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)