Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,151 (€969) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)