Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,336 (€1,248) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (24 minutes ago)