Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.207 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,777 (€1,588) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)