Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.339 INR / GBP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,272 (£2,062) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)