Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.965 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,250 (2,520 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)