Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.095 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,361 (2,564 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)