Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,706 (5,201 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)