Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.491 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,718 (5,198 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)