Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.886 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,075 (5,571 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)