Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.373 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨86,763 (4,479 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)