Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.059 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,578 (4,019 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)