Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨51,044 (3,080 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)