Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.574 INR / BGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,785 (1,731 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)