Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,064 (Mex$ 29,021) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)