Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,187 (Mex$ 22,643) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)