Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.793 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,993 (4,368 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)