Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.989 INR / RON
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,944 (5,883 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)