Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,998 (R$ 4,780) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)