Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,000 (元9,261) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)