Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,264 (21,055 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)