Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.685 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,839 (33,837 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)