Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,668 (31,075 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (44 minutes ago)