Cost of living comparison between Pilsen, Czech Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,501 (40,615 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)