Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,180 (49,880 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)