Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,357 (52,173 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (35 minutes ago)