Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,827 (53,435 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)