Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,136 (48,560 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)