Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.907 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨92,874 (48,709 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)