Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,031 (64,589 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)