Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,973 (63,507 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)