Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.991 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,227 (R 19,482) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)