Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,370 (R 19,982) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (27 minutes ago)