Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.149 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,309 (R$ 6,020) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (22 minutes ago)