Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.448 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,304 (R$ 5,312) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)